Things to feel guilty about:
- I really liked 30 Rock. It made me laugh out loud several times. I still love you best, Mr. Sorkin. I have room in my heart for two behind-the-scenes-of-SNL shows.
- I can’t stop thinking about how much I hated Rumours. I’m sorry, CBC.
- I’m supposed to be covering the Vancouver International Film Festival, and I am, sort of, but this cold/flu/tuberculosis is kicking my ass and I haven’t been out to see many films. I meant to go to Fido tonight, but instead I drank Neo Citron and watched 30 Rock. And liked it. A lot.
- I have two books for review still to finish and instead I sped-read this weird House-related book I was sent weeks after those two.
- I could be writing a book review or a film fest review or a TV review or a long-overdue e-mail (hi Elizabeth!) and instead I’m writing about how guilty I feel for not writing anything substantial today.