Diane’s New Year’s resolutions
- Start harassing TV writers for interviews again and quit using the lame excuse that I’m too busy with actual work.
- Find a way to win the lottery without ever having to buy a ticket so I can retire, travel the world and do whatever I want without being too busy with actual work.
- Plan a vacation that lasts more than a week and crosses more than 1 time zone. See resolution number 2.
- More fluffy kitties. Fewer debates with irrational people.
- Maintain low expectations for awards shows.
- Spearhead a revolution if Hugh Laurie does not win an Emmy.
- Try not to use the word “smug” when describing my country’s psyche. At least not in public.
- Don’t thank cops who give me tickets. Don’t apologize to people who bump into me. Don’t be smug. Find other ways to be patriotic.
- Latch on to some random industry I know little about and launch a website to promote it.
- Stop making New Year’s resolutions.
This entry was posted in It's All About Me
. Bookmark the permalink