Diane’s New Year’s resolutions

1. Start harassing TV writers for interviews again and quit using the lame excuse that I’m too busy with actual work.
  2. Find a way to win the lottery without ever having to buy a ticket so I can retire, travel the world and do whatever I want without being too busy with actual work.
  3. Plan a vacation that lasts more than a week and crosses more than 1 time zone. See resolution number 2.
  4. More fluffy kitties. Fewer debates with irrational people.
  5. Maintain low expectations for awards shows.
  6. Spearhead a revolution if Hugh Laurie does not win an Emmy.
  7. Try not to use the word “smug” when describing my country’s psyche. At least not in public.
  8. Don’t thank cops who give me tickets. Don’t apologize to people who bump into me. Don’t be smug. Find other ways to be patriotic.
  9. Latch on to some random industry I know little about and launch a website to promote it.
  10. Stop making New Year’s resolutions.
This entry was posted in It's All About Me. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Diane’s New Year’s resolutions

1. DAVE says:

Spearhead a revolution if Hugh Laurie does not win an Emmy.

I will mount the army my general 😀

2. Webs says:

Re #8: I do so hope the funding comes through for us on Alex’s proposed short. You’ll laugh your toque off.

3. Julia says:

¡Desde la tierra natal del Che Guevara, estoy lista para el combate también! (aunque mis modos revolucionarios sean más los John Lennon…)
    Happy New Year!

4. Diane Kristine says:

Webs, I’ve got my fingers crossed. And Dave, now we’ve got Julia on our side:

From the birthplace of Che Guevara, I’m ready for the combat too! (Although my revolutionary methods would be more like those of John Lennon.)

Yeah, I’m all talk – in reality, my revolution will consist of being very peeved.

5. jimhenshaw says:

hey, we have the same cat — only yours appears to actually like you!

6. Diane Kristine says:

My cat loves me. I can safely say he loves you, too. He loves everyone.

But me best of all. So I tell myself.

Comments are closed.