Vancouver Fall

Pretty leaves.

Stolen kisses under umbrellas.

Some people hate the rain. Some revel in it. It’s been five years, countless rainy days, and I’m still in love with this city.

Did I mention the bad hair days?
This entry was posted in It's All About Me. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Vancouver Fall

1. DMc says:

awww.

“it’s not a bad little city. all it needed was a little love.”

Woooo, oooo ooo, ooooo oooo ooooo oooo-ooo,
    Wooo oooo oooo, oooo ooo oooo oooo….

2. wcdixon says:

Insufferable romantic(s)…now I understand the Daisies love.

3. Diane Kristine says:

You got it.

But wait, I thought I don’t really love Daisies. I’m so confused. Tell me what I think, please?

4. Jen Marrón says:

You wear bedraggled well. (Also: “pretty” and another “awwww”.)

5. Suldog says:

I think you look all sexy with your bad hair.

6. Diane Kristine says:

Heh, thanks guys. Maybe drowned rat is my look.

7. Anonymous says:

I love autumn leaves -both literally and the song :-)- and I wish I could come to Vancouver soon. I like also you pic with soaked hair!
    I read all your posts I’ve been missing, and they reminded me a lot of things…for example , the same feelings you have for “Once” (which I didn’t know , but I’m goign to look for it) reminded me of “Lost in translation”-that film… I always rewatch it and still gives me the same good vibes.
    And I’ve heard about the ‘daisies’ but I have never seen it, the same for The Wire and Intelligence. You know, I am so bad with technology,and here those series haven’t arrived yet. Though, I am watching “House” S4 of course…that show makes me make things you even can’t imagine!My technology skills appears as if in a miracle! Really!
    And I ‘ d like to watch that movie behind tv scenes (as a tv junkie as I am)with D. Duchovny , too. And The R.E.M.: I adore them! I used to ignore them since the moment when I went to a gigi and saw Michael Stipe on stage: OMG!
    So: thank you for all you wrote, I hope I have some more spare time to read this blog from today on…
    Lela
    PS I promise not to write so much next time 🙂

8. Diane Kristine says:

Long comments are good! No apology necessary. I loved Lost in Translation too and it is sort of the same idea as Once without the music. Hmm, how about Lost in Translation combined with The Commitments. Or something.

Comments are closed.