Some recent accomplishments:
- Coordinated international broadcaster communication through digital and print channels (website content, email, SMS and CATV information) for five Olympic Games: Vancouver 2010 | London 2012 | Sochi 2014 | Rio 2016 | PyeongChang 2018
- Spearheaded healthcare communications strategies within a large, complex organisation with over 25,000 staff and serving more than 1.8 million people.
- Produced blog posts, website and newsletter copy, case studies, proposals, speeches, social media campaigns, and videos for a variety of businesses and non-profit organizations.
- Coached business leaders on digital communication strategies to achieve corporate objectives.
- Wrote feature articles for publications in healthcare, sports broadcasting, education, non-profit, arts and entertainment industries.
- Created internal communication campaigns to increase employee engagement and compliance with major business changes.
- Wrote successful proposals and award submissions for sports and tech organizations.
- Founded Canada’s only website dedicated solely to Canadian television; recruited and edited freelance writers, raised awareness of home-grown talent, was embraced by industry (writers, producers, actors, guilds) and appeared as subject matter expert in national media.
Diane is a strong communications professional that consistently delivers on well thought out strategies that meet the goal, are creative and can be implemented with ease. She is a writer that keeps you engaged and connects with your emotions. I often read her writing with a smile, a laugh, a tear or it has provoked me to think about something in a new way. My go to person for sure.
I’ve worked with Diane in a few ways over the years. She’s an excellent teammate, a solid professional mentor and coach for those more junior to her and she’s the kind of consultant you want to hire. She’s a sharp strategist who will listen, research and assess a project’s goals and background before getting too far into the tactical mud. She gets measurement, too, and she can also execute tactics, including a whole range of digital tools, on her own. She is also a lot of fun to be around and a genuinely good person.
Diane is a talented and skilled communicator. I’ve worked with her over the years on a number of health care-related strategic communications projects, and thoroughly enjoyed her open and creative collaboration style. That has led to some great results, including the production of an award-winning video. It is also worth mentioning that Diane is an all around lovely person to work with should she be on your project or team.
I've been involved lately in a fascinating program for creative entrepreneurs, and so far we've heard from a couple of speakers at some big-name technology companies about building values and culture in a start up environment. As you'd expect, their talks were...