Some recent accomplishments:
- Coordinated international broadcaster communication through digital and print channels (website content, email, SMS and CATV information) for five Olympic Games: Vancouver 2010 | London 2012 | Sochi 2014 | Rio 2016 | PyeongChang 2018
- Spearheaded healthcare communications strategies within a large, complex organisation with over 25,000 staff and serving more than 1.8 million people.
- Produced blog posts, website and newsletter copy, case studies, proposals, speeches, social media campaigns, and videos for a variety of businesses and non-profit organizations.
- Coached business leaders on digital communication strategies to achieve corporate objectives.
- Wrote feature articles for publications in healthcare, sports broadcasting, education, non-profit, arts and entertainment industries.
- Created internal communication campaigns to increase employee engagement and compliance with major business changes.
- Wrote successful proposals and award submissions for sports and tech organizations.
- Founded Canada’s only website dedicated solely to Canadian television; recruited and edited freelance writers, raised awareness of home-grown talent, was embraced by industry (writers, producers, actors, guilds) and appeared as subject matter expert in national media.
Diane is a strong communications professional that consistently delivers on well thought out strategies that meet the goal, are creative and can be implemented with ease. She is a writer that keeps you engaged and connects with your emotions. I often read her writing with a smile, a laugh, a tear or it has provoked me to think about something in a new way. My go to person for sure.
I’ve worked with Diane in a few ways over the years. She’s an excellent teammate, a solid professional mentor and coach for those more junior to her and she’s the kind of consultant you want to hire. She’s a sharp strategist who will listen, research and assess a project’s goals and background before getting too far into the tactical mud. She gets measurement, too, and she can also execute tactics, including a whole range of digital tools, on her own. She is also a lot of fun to be around and a genuinely good person.
Diane is a talented and skilled communicator. I’ve worked with her over the years on a number of health care-related strategic communications projects, and thoroughly enjoyed her open and creative collaboration style. That has led to some great results, including the production of an award-winning video. It is also worth mentioning that Diane is an all around lovely person to work with should she be on your project or team.